Tuesday, March 04, 2008

set your heart

I was reading in Malachi 2 the other day, and God spoke to the priests through Malachi in verse 2:

"...If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name,..."

And that phrase "set your heart to honor my name" really jumped out at me. A lot of times I just go with the flow, even if it's flowing the wrong way. Sometimes I feel a victim of circumstances -- you know, like I have no control over what's going on. And here is the Word, reminding me to set my heart to honor His name.

No matter what has gone on before, no matter what you thought you had planned for today, no matter how you feel, no matter what setting you're in or who you're dealing with -- I invite you to join me in setting our hearts to honor His name today!

A little hint to help us be successful: don't be afraid to ask Him for help.

No comments: