Monday, July 26, 2010

What is God saying?

Every once in awhile people ask me, "What is God saying?"

His Word is right there to look at, everyone can know what He is saying. But I know what they are talking about - they are checking in with me about my personal quiet times, about my personal walk with Him & what He is teaching me right now.

Years ago one of my friends asked me that question, and I could see a hint of disappointment as I shared what 'God is saying to me.' I think it might have been a little too simple for her, too basic. But I answer the same today as I did back then. God is saying to me:

Keep your eyes on Me


Today I read this verse and it confirmed His Word to me once again:

...My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only He will release my feet from the snare. Psalm 25:15

No comments: