Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dave


Here's a photo of Dave in Vernonia during some better days for that community. We were there for a good friend's 50th wedding anniversary held at the Vernonia Community Church.

Just last week Dave organized a work crew and the kids and I were in the same town, in front of that same church scooping mud and cleaning sidewalks...it was a privilege to serve Jesus and Vernonia together with my family.

But the whole thing came about when it did because of Dave's initiative to pull together the "fastest service/mission trip ever!" That, and many volunteers willing to drop everything, get muddy, and work very hard!

I love Dave!
What a gift his is to me,our family and our big church family too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet post, Pookie Bear...I love you, too!