Saturday, December 13, 2008

Don't make me get the claw!

So last week I had surgery, and Dave did a great job of taking care of me and the kids. Talk about super Dad! I'm thankful to report that I'm back at home and starting to look and feel a lot better. In fact,
recuperating from surgery has taken on a whole new twist since the Hurley's loaned me "the claw!" Now instead of staring and weeping at the phone or remote I just dropped on the floor I can simply grab it -- oh the power of being self-sufficient again! My favorite claw moment was when Dave was sitting by me, peacefully watching TV, when he was suddenly startled by THE CLAW! Dun dun dun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want one of those! Can you tell me a brand name or where to purchase one? I feel really short in my kitchen and I think it might help. Cindy