Friday, August 01, 2008

The Love Boat

Actually, this post is not about The Love Boat.

It's just that back when I was a kid and watched channel 12 for several hours every day in the summer (no, I do not recommend this type of life!) I saw this one episode of The Love Boat where someone asked this pretty girl how she lost so much weight and she replied something quaint like, "Well, I realized I could either go out and live life, or settle for watching others live it on TV!"

Hmmm....great irony in that line. Especially since as a kid I was learning about how not to watch TV...by watching TV! Whatever! It can get so confusing sometimes!

To sum up, the reason I don't blog so consistently in the summer is 'cuz:

"I can either write about life, or go out and live life!"

I thought Dave summed up this post nicely when he said, "Oh, you mean you are a lazy blogger!" ...thanks Dave!

No comments: